2 minute smoky eye

I have quite a makeup collection, which can be a little excessive given that I never have time in the mornings to put on makeup, and so I rarely wear makeup during the day. I have probably $1500 in makeup, or more. It's a little insane. Despite this, I'm all about easy to use, fast makeup products. 

A few months ago, I purchased the CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast in Onyx Smoke because it was reported to be a quick smoky eye tool. One end is a shimmery white shadow, and the other is shimmery black liner. A few swipes of each end gave me a cute lined look perfect for casual dinner with friends. It'll even be perfect for a darker, smokier eye if I put on more of the black end. 
CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast (Onyx Smoke)
Nars Lipstick (Cruising) 
the perfect two minute look! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...