rompers + knee highs

This is what I wore for my last night out in NYC on Tuesday. It turned out even better than I expected, and I super love this romper that my best friend spotted for me at Urban Outfitters last week. It was a great buy, along with the bag I'm carrying.

I've been a long time fan of thigh-high socks (I have a great pair of cream cable-knit ones that I wore to death last winter) but have been waiting to try out knee highs, as seen at Proenza Schouler. This was the perfect opportunity, and I'm so glad I did!

Topshop Heart Knee Highs
Urban Outfitters Zip up Romper
H&M Jacket
Banana Republic Modal Scarf
Forever 21 Quilted Bucket Bag
























Follow Endless Nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...