peek into her closet

My closet is currently in a state of chaos, and I've recently become a fan of looking into other people's well-organized and jealousy-inducing closets. (haha.) Bluefly recently launched "Closet Confessions," which gives you a peek into stylish closets. My favorite so far is of NYU student/model/DJ Harley Viera-Newton's closet. It's absolutely necessary that you watch it here. She's got some waaaay cute accessories, and even mentions some of her favorites to play when she DJ's. =)

Modelinia posted a cute outtake from this shoot.


I also loved this video of Elisa Sednaoui from a few months back on modelinia.



Follow Endless Nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...