shop shop shop

I worked a short shift today and ended up going to the mall afterwards - I only intended to go return a pair of jeans at Nordstrom and an accessory at Urban Outfitters, but I ended up having a fun time shopping.

I picked up the "Some Like it Hot" gift set at the Nars counter at Nordstrom, and signed up for their celebrity makeup artist event at the end of this month. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun, so I'm excited to go! I'm quite a Nars fanatic. It includes their Larger than Life mascara, Greek Holiday lip gloss, and Orgasm Illuminator as well as a cute little makeup bag. And look at their cute packaging!

I also went to Sephora and picked up a few things, and got the special edition Tokidoki necklace for Beauty Insiders with my purchase. I for sure need to calm down on this whole Sephora/Nars/Chanel beauty obsession.

I also went to Forever 21's accessory store, For Love 21 and picked up some awesome accessories.

Yay! (Except for my camera being strange colored sometimes... um I think broken? Oh well.)

On the way home I spent quite a long time getting closet related things at The Container Store and some food at Trader Joe's. I was going to stop by Aritzia, but I thought I ought to save that for another day! I just spent the last hour or so organizing my vanity table and lingerie drawer with the things I bought at The Container Store, and I'm excited! As much as I can be a huge mess, I can be equally as OCD about compartmentalization and organization. 

Also in the last 2 weeks I've also picked up quite a few fun things:


Gray draped Trouve t-shirt dress from Nordstrom. It looks really cute belted with the draping in front with this lavender belt with studs that I have. 

Also picked up a few things from Urban Outfitters that I love right now. 
- a cute, super soft (I think french terry?) gray lace-edged pullover hoodie 
- vintage floral pattern wide belt
- Reform navy blue with white patterned silk shirtdress

I've also been wanting Aldo's Roessner platform in black, and I finally got it for under $50. =)
And then I also picked up some OPI nail polish from Ulta. So no more shopping for at least a little while... I'd say until my birthday, when I'm allowed to go to Aritzia and maybe pick up another pair of my current obsession, the Citizens of Humanity Avedon Slick Skinny jeggings! =) 

What are some fun purchases you've made recently, or items you're holding out for? 

Follow Endless Nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...