a peek at my collection

my daisy by marc jacobs for sephora train case, all three drawers completely full of eye shadows! ahh!

a little bowl of primers i'm testing out, plus a new lancome waterproof concealer. a tub of my favorite lotion, first aid beauty's ultra repair cream, sits on the right. behind it is a stack of three clear plastic containers that hold my cheek colors, lip colors, and other eye makeup. (again, way too much stuff!) I also have a small container of jewelry items nearby, my current go to moisturizer (Clinique Redness Solutions!)  and a cute cup of brushes, highlighter pens, etc.


some of my daytime favorites: Lancome Teint Miracle or Mac Studio Tint, Fresh Sugar Lemon Perfume, and a gorgeous Chanel combination palette. You can also see my favorite Sephora comb and the Sephora Platinum Airbrush Brush Set. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...