instagram accessories


hey guys! can you believe it's already September? the year has gone by so fast! 
i've been crazy busy with work & life - sorry i've been such a bad blogger! ;)
i appreciate all of you that are following my blog, and i'm sorry i haven't had the opportunity to comment on your blogs as frequently as i would have liked. 

here are some shots of some jewelry i wore in the last few weeks... i just bought the necklace & silver bracelet at a craft fair this past weekend (sea glass & an antique silver spoon - how cool is that?!) feel free to follow me on instagram (@littlerain) if you use it - but I'll have to warn you, I seem to only take pictures of food with instagram... 

Follow Endless Nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...