hello again

Man, it's been a long time since I've posted.

October was a busy, busy month, but everything has been going really well. Work was busy, and I ended the month with a great trip to San Francisco and then a horrible cold/flu thing. Have some great photos of the trip and food that I ate (lol). If you guys are interested, I'll post them!

I leave you with some of my inspiration for fall and the impending cold winter... I'm not quite ready for full on winter layers yet!

Photos of me to come as I get back into proper blogging!
P.S. I found a great cable knit in San Francisco, but I'm on the hunt for more - have you guys spotted any? I'm especially interested in any rich burgundies or magentas...

In other news, I've started a beauty blog and I would LOVE if you would check it out! Bronzer Bunny will document my never ending obsession with makeup! Let me know what you think!

Follow Endless Nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...