today...

Instead of doing anything useful, I've been occupying my time at home reading my younger brother's favorite books (i.e. books I've read a million times since I was his age or new books that he pushes me to read) or looking at random things online. Aside from online shopping and Facebook, my current favorites are:

Twitter - I'm pretty sure everyone is obsessed with it right now...

Daytum - I'm having fun counting which purses and shoes I wear daily... haha

Closet Couture - I think I will be spending a lot of time here uploading my closet & making outfits. It's basically Cher's closet in Clueless but better! It is summer, after all, and I am unemployed...

Feel free to follow =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...