YSL Beauty Obsession

YSL Sephora set, YSL valentine's set, Yves Saint Laurent
Should I get this cute YSL set from Sephora? I can't decide. I've purchased plenty of YSL value sets before, (most recently the Sephora Exclusive Holiday Set) but I feel like I have plenty of these products.

This set includes a 1 oz. makeup remover, Touche Eclat in #1, and their Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara. I haven't tried the mascara, but love the Touche Eclat, which I already have in #8 and #2... I love the pink bag and can always use a small makeup remover... But is this worth the $62? I have used bags from previous sets as clutches, and I'm sure I'll make good use of this one too.


Find it on Sephora's website - I haven't yet seen it in stores. What do you guys think?

Follow Endless Nights

1 comments:

Vivi said...

If you ask me, you have to get this set! I have it, too and I just love it!
xox Vivi
Ps: cute blog, what about following each other?

Post a Comment

Any feedback is much appreciated! I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...